Student Population 306
South Baylo University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Anaheim, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 306 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from South Baylo University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at South Baylo. A total of 306 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Student Population for South Baylo University is 306
Student to Faculty Ratio for South Baylo University is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
|Address||1126 N Brookhurst St, Anaheim, CA 92801-1701|
|Net Price Calculator||www.southbaylo.edu/ca/npcalc|
South Baylo offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
South Baylo University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?