Fielding Graduate University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Barbara, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 989 students are enrolled into Fielding Graduate University. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $16,280 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Fielding Graduate University. Total 989 students are attending Fielding Graduate University. Total 989 students are attending Fielding Graduate University.
|Address||2020 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3538|
|Net Price Calculator||www.fielding.edu/financialAid|
Fielding Graduate University offers 19 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||5||3|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||6||0|
Fielding Graduate University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Fielding Graduate University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Fielding Graduate University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?