Tuition & Fees $17,295
Student Population 989
Fielding Graduate University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Barbara, California. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,295 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 989 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $17,292 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Fielding Graduate. A total of 989 students is attending .
Fielding Graduate offers 17 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||3|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||6||0|
Fielding Graduate University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Fielding Graduate University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?