Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Fielding Graduate University offers the online degrees and courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Fielding Graduate University for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||Graduate|
Fielding Graduate University provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at Fielding Graduate University to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Fielding Graduate University has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Special Facts about Fielding Graduate University
Fielding Graduate University is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Fielding Graduate University.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Fielding Graduate University has a library system that has entirely electronic collection of books and materials. The following table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Fielding Graduate University has.
|Number of Physical Books||0|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||231,011|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||93|
|Number of Physical Media||0|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||0|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||283,300|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||0|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||6,959|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?