Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 3 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS, Post-Graduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $19,674
Fielding Graduate University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 189 students have enrolled online exclusively and 913 students have took some online courses at Fielding Graduate University.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $19,674 at Fielding Graduate University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Fielding Graduate University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 3 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||Master: 2 programs|
Post-BS certificate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$19,674 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||189|
Fielding Graduate University offers 16 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Post-BS Certificate degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $19,674 at Fielding Graduate University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 5.11% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$17,224||$17,292||$17,296||$18,718||$19,674|
At Fielding Graduate University, 189 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 913 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,146 students.
|In Some Online Classes||913||0||913|
|Not In Online Classes||44||0||44|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?