Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,958
Oak Valley College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Rialto, California. The highest degree offered by Oak Valley College is Bachelor's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Oak Valley.
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,958 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid.
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,958 at Oak Valley College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2759 Ayala Drive, Rialto, CA 92377|
|Net Price Calculator||https://oakvalleycollege.org/s/netpricecalculator.html|
Oak Valley offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Oak Valley College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Oak Valley College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?