Tuition & Fees $14,747
Student Population 110
Pardee RAND Graduate School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Monica, California. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,747 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 110 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $14,236 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pardee RAND Graduate School. A total of 110 students is attending .
Pardee RAND Graduate School offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
Pardee RAND Graduate School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?