Tuition & Fees $59,950
Student Population 339
American Film Institute Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $59,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 339 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $59,348 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AFI. A total of 339 students is attending .
AFI offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
American Film Institute Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?