Tuition & Fees $59,950
Student Population 337
American Film Institute Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $59,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 337 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $59,348 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AFI. A total of 337 students is attending .
Student Population for American Film Institute Conservatory is 337
AFI offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
American Film Institute Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?