Tuition & Fees $11,400
Student Population 31
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,556
Graduation Rate 100 %
Neilson Beauty College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Dallas, Texas. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 31 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Neilson Beauty College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Neilson Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,556 and 19% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 31 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Neilson Beauty offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Neilson Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?