Acceptance Rate 90 %
Tuition & Fees $19,076
Student Population 7,289
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,924
Graduation Rate 23 %
Nevada State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Henderson, Nevada. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,075 for Nevada residents and $19,076 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7,289 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 90% and the graduation rate is 23% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Nevada State College are $6,075 for Nevada residents and $19,076 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at NSC. The acceptance rate of NSC is 90% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 45%. The average graduation rate is 23% and the transfer-out rate is 35%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,924 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,289 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Nevada State College is 90 %.
Graduation Rate for Nevada State College is 23 %
Transfer-out Rate for Nevada State College is 35 %
Retention Rate for Nevada State College is 70 %
Student Population for Nevada State College is 7,289
Student to Faculty Ratio for Nevada State College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,924 at Nevada State College.
Financial Aid Amount
NSC offers 29 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Nevada State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Nevada State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Nevada?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Nevada?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Nevada?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nevada?