Tuition & Fees $22,210
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,816
Graduation Rate 74 %
New England Culinary Institute (New England Culinary Institute) is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Montpelier, Vermont. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of New England Culinary Institute is $22,210 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into New England Culinary Institute.
The salary after graduation from New England Culinary Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, New England Culinary Institute tuition and fees are $22,210 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at New England Culinary Institute. Total 6,106 students are attending New England Culinary Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,816 and 63 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.22% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending New England Culinary Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||7 School Street, Montpelier, VT 05602|
|Net Price Calculator||www.neci.edu/college-disclosure/net-price-calculator/|
New England Culinary Institute offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
New England Culinary Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,000)
New England Culinary Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Vermont?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Vermont?