Total Enrollment 1,686
There are 1,686 students including 1,229 undergraduate and 457 graduate students at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,330 full-time and 356 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,130 male and 556 female students. New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 386 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology has a total enrollment of 1,686 with a gender distribution of 67.02% male (1,130 students) and 32.98% female (556 students). There are 857 male and 372 female students in undergraduate school and 273 male and 184 female students are attending graduate school at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology has 1,330 full-time and 356 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,103 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 126 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 227 students are full-time and 230 are part-time students.
At New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 386 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,162 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,686 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,190 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 358 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,162||969||193|
|Not In Online Classes||138||39||99|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. There are 52 American Indian/Native American, 911 White, 35 Black/African American, 80 Asian, 418 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 60 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||52||25||27|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Mexico?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Mexico?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Mexico?