Total Enrollment 1,835
There are 1,835 students including 1,324 undergraduate and 511 graduate students at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 1,388 full-time and 447 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,162 male and 673 female students. New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 71 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology has a total enrollment of 1,835 with a gender distribution of 63.32% male (1,162 students) and 36.68% female (673 students). There are 889 male and 435 female students in undergraduate school and 273 male and 238 female students are attending graduate school at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology has 1,388 full-time and 447 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,178 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 146 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 210 students are full-time and 301 are part-time students.
At New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 75 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 96 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,835 students. In undergraduate schools, 43 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 128 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||96||41||55|
|Not In Online Classes||1,664||1,281||383|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. There are 65 American Indian/Native American, 958 White, 30 Black/African American, 75 Asian, 486 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 48 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||65||37||28|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Mexico?