For academic year 2017-2018, there are 51,123 students including 26,417 undergraduate and 24,706 graduate students at New York University. By attending status, there are 42,324 full-time and 8,799 part-time students with gender distribution of 22,038 male and 29,085 female students.
New York University has a total enrollment of 51,123 with a gender distribution of 43.11% male (22,038 students) and 56.89% female (29,085 students).
New York University has a 42,324 full-time students and 8,799 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 25,347 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,070 are part-time students. In graduate school, 16,977 students are full-time and 7,729 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,220||602||1,618|
|Not In Online Classes||47,751||25,758||21,993|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at New York University. There are 58 American Indian/Native American, 16,196 White, 2,842 Black/African American, 7,738 Asian, 5,395 Hispanic, 69 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2,184 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||58||20||38|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||69||26||43|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New York University.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?