2023 Tuition & Fees $7,300
Student Population 89
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,792
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Newberry School of Beauty is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Granada Hills, California.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 89 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Newberry School of Beauty varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Newberry School of Beauty
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Newberry School of Beauty.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,792 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 89 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Newberry School of Beauty is 100 %
Student Population for Newberry School of Beauty is 89
Student to Faculty Ratio for Newberry School of Beauty is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,792 at Newberry School of Beauty.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||16860 Devonshire Blvd, Granada Hills, CA 91344-7401|
|Net Price Calculator||www.newberryschoolofbeauty.net/index.php/financial-aid/|
Newberry School of Beauty offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Newberry School of Beauty does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Newberry School of Beauty has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?