Tuition & Fees $70,800
Student Population 1,337
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,706
Graduation Rate 37 %
Nightingale College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $70,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,337 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Nightingale College are $70,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Nightingale. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,706 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,337 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Nightingale College is 37 %
Retention Rate for Nightingale College is 43 %
Student Population for Nightingale College is 1,337
Student to Faculty Ratio for Nightingale College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,706 at Nightingale College.
Financial Aid Amount
Nightingale offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Nightingale College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Nightingale College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Utah?