Tuition & Fees $70,800
Student Population 1,337
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,706
Graduation Rate 49 %
Nightingale College is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $70,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,337 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Nightingale's tuition & fees is $70,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Nightingale.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,706 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,337 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Nightingale College is 49 %
Transfer-out Rate for Nightingale College is 21 %
Retention Rate for Nightingale College is 49 %
Student Population for Nightingale College is 1,337
Student to Faculty Ratio for Nightingale College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,706 at Nightingale College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||175 S Main St Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84111|
|Net Price Calculator||www.nightingale.edu/net-price-calculator|
Nightingale offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Nightingale College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Nightingale College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?