Tuition & Fees $8,736
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,711
Graduation Rate 25 %
North Idaho College (NIC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of North Idaho College is $4,960 for Idaho residents and $8,736 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into NIC.
The salary after graduation from North Idaho College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, North Idaho College tuition and fees are $4,960 for Idaho residents and $8,736 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at NIC. Total 6,106 students are attending NIC and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,711 and 44 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.86% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending NIC and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||1000 West Garden Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2199|
|Net Price Calculator||www.nic.edu/financialaid/npcalc.htm|
NIC offers 147 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||8||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||44||1|
North Idaho College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,000)
North Idaho College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Idaho?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Idaho?