Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 7 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $6,840
Northeast Iowa Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 969 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,338 students have took some online courses at Northeast Iowa Community College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $6,120 for Iowa residents and $6,840 for others at Northeast Iowa Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Northeast Iowa Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 7 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 3 programs|
Certificate: 4 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$6,840 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||969|
Northeast Iowa Community College offers 75 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $6,120 for Iowa residents and $6,840 for students from other States at Northeast Iowa Community College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.79% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Northeast Iowa Community College, 969 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,338 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,162 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,338||1,338||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,855||1,855||0|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?