Total Enrollment 4,013
NICC Student Population
Northeast Iowa Community College has a total enrollment of 4,013 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 916 full-time and 3,097 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,622 male and 2,391 female students. Northeast Iowa Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 875 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Northeast Iowa Community College has a total enrollment of 4,013 with a gender distribution of 40.42% male (1,622 students) and 59.58% female (2,391 students).
Enrollment by Attending Status
Northeast Iowa Community College has 916 full-time and 3,097 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 916 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,097 students are attending with part-time status.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Northeast Iowa Community College, 875 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 836 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,013 students.
|In Some Online Classes||836||836||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,302||2,302||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Northeast Iowa Community College. There are 11 American Indian/Native American, 3,556 White, 111 Black/African American, 33 Asian, 146 Hispanic, 14 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 75 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||11||8||3|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14||4||10|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Northeast Iowa Community College.
Know about Iowa Colleges
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Iowa?