Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 26
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 90%
Average Aid Amount $6,440
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 26
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 26 students (90% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $6,440. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 26 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Northern Institute of Cosmetology is $9,600, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?