Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $17,279
Oblate School of Theology offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $17,279 at Oblate School of Theology Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Oblate School of Theology
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$17,180 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||8|
Oblate School of Theology offers 6 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $17,180 at Oblate School of Theology The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 5.94% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,810||$12,870||$17,180||$18,200|
At Oblate School of Theology, 8 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 162 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||154||0||154|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?