Oblate School of Theology is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1982 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
Oblate School of Theology has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc., Accreditation Commission|
|(CPE) - Clinical pastoral education (CPE) centers offering CPE programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/7/2009 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?