Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Certificate
2023 Tuition & Fees $3,885
Ogden-Weber Technical College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 78 students have took some online courses at Ogden-Weber Technical College.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,885 for Utah residents and $3,885 for others at Ogden-Weber Technical College.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Ogden-Weber Technical College.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||1-2 year certificate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,885 (Undergraduate)|
Ogden-Weber Technical College offers 31 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers 1-2 years certificate degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 12 weeks certificate||3||0|
|Less than 1 year certificate||11||0|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||17||1|
For academic year 2015-2016, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,885 for Utah residents and $3,885 for students from other States at Ogden-Weber Technical College.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
At Ogden-Weber Technical College, 78 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,935 students.
|In Some Online Classes||78||78|
|Not In Online Classes||2,857||2,857|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?