Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Ogden-Weber Technical College offers the online degrees and courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Ogden-Weber Technical College for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||Undergraduate|
Ogden-Weber Technical College provides number of student services including remedial education, academic/career counseling & wellness, employment for students and placement services for completers. In addition, the school has on-campus daycare center for it's students, staffs, and faculties. The following table lists student services provided at Ogden-Weber Technical College to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✔|
|Library facilities at institution||N/A|
Ogden-Weber Technical College has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Ogden-Weber Technical College
Ogden-Weber Technical College is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Ogden-Weber Technical College.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Utah?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Utah?