Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 438
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,422
Ohio Christian University offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 438 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at OCU and 349 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,422. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Ohio Christian University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,422|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||438 graduate students|
349 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,422 at Ohio Christian University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -15.91% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,000||$11,205||$11,205||$9,422|
At Ohio Christian University, 438 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 208 male and 230 female students. By attendance status, there are 361 full-time and 77 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Ohio Christian University, 349 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 89 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 438 students.
|In Some Online Classes||89|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?