Ohio Northern University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 3 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1958 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/1/2005 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/1/2005 - 10/22/2014|
Ohio Northern University has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education|
|Pharmacy (PHAR) - Professional degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||2/22/1943 - Current|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/1948 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/27/2008 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1973 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?