Tuition & Fees $17,100
Student Population 234
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,951
Graduation Rate 81 %
Ohio State College of Barber Styling is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Columbus, Ohio. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 234 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Ohio State College of Barber Styling varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $19,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ohio State College of Barber Styling are $17,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Ohio State College of Barber Styling. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,951 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 234 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Ohio State College of Barber Styling offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Ohio State College of Barber Styling does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Ohio State College of Barber Styling has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?