Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Oregon Health & Science University offers the online degrees and courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Oregon Health & Science University for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Online Course||Undergraduate, Graduate|
Oregon Health & Science University provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at Oregon Health & Science University to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Oregon Health & Science University has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Oregon Health & Science University
Oregon Health & Science University is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school offers medical degree and has its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Oregon Health & Science University.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✔|
Oregon Health & Science University has a library system that has 267,926 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Oregon Health & Science University has.
|Number of Physical Books||73,305|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||194,621|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||134|
|Number of Physical Media||383|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||79,353|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||226,986|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||5,879|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||686,179|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||1|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Oregon?