Tuition & Fees $6,168
Student Population 655
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,493
Graduation Rate 66 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Osceola Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Kissimmee, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,819 for Florida residents and $6,168 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 655 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Osceola Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Osceola Technical College are $5,819 for Florida residents and $6,168 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Osceola Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,493 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 655 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Osceola Technical College is 66 %
Retention Rate for Osceola Technical College is 69 %
Student Population for Osceola Technical College is 655
Student to Faculty Ratio for Osceola Technical College is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,493 at Osceola Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
Osceola Technical offers 28 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Osceola Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?