Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 1
Online Programs 0
Otsego Area BOCES-Practical Nursing Program offers 1 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0||-|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Otsego Area BOCES-Practical Nursing Program offers 1-2 Years Certificate degree with 1 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 1-2 Years Certificate degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for 1-2 Years Certificate degree at Otsego Area BOCES-Practical Nursing Program.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||25||-|
|Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training||✕||25||-|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?