2023 Tuition & Fees $5,148
Student Population 48
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,472
Graduation Rate 100 %
Students:Faculty 4 : 1
Pacific Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Medford, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
Pacific Bible College is one of 20 colleges affiliated with Undenominational.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $5,148 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 48 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Pacific Bible's tuition & fees is $5,148.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Pacific Bible.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,472 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 48 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pacific Bible College is 100 %
Student Population for Pacific Bible College is 48
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pacific Bible College is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,472 at Pacific Bible College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||28 S Fir Street STE 212, Medford, OR 97501|
|Net Price Calculator||pacificbible.edu/admission/financial-aid/|
Pacific Bible offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Pacific Bible College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate ,|
Pacific Bible College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?