Acceptance Rate 27 %
Tuition & Fees $11,692
Student Population 1,238
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,963
Pacific Oaks College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,692 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,238 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 27% last year.
The salary after graduation from Pacific Oaks College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Pacific Oaks's tuition & fees is $11,692. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $21,284.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Pacific Oaks. The acceptance rate of Pacific Oaks is 27% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,963 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,238 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Pacific Oaks College is 27 %.
Student Population for Pacific Oaks College is 1,238
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pacific Oaks College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,963 at Pacific Oaks College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||45 W Eureka Street, Pasadena, CA 91103|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.pacificoaks.edu/admissions/cost-financial-aid/financial-aid-services/|
Pacific Oaks offers 10 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Pacific Oaks College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Pacific Oaks College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?