Acceptance Rate 96.23 %
Tuition & Fees $23,760
Student Population 128
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,105
Graduation Rate 63 %
Paier College is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $23,760 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 128 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 96.23% and the graduation rate is 63% last year.
The salary after graduation from Paier College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Paier's tuition & fees is $23,760.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Paier. The acceptance rate of Paier is 96.23% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 74.51%. The average graduation rate is 63% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,105 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 128 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Paier College is 96.23 %.
Graduation Rate for Paier College is 63 %
Retention Rate for Paier College is 88 %
Student Population for Paier College is 128
Student to Faculty Ratio for Paier College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,105 at Paier College.
Financial Aid Amount
Paier offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Paier College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Paier College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?