2023 Tuition & Fees $7,056
Student Population 9
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,681
Students:Faculty 2 : 1
Pathways College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. The highest degree offered by Pathways College is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,056 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9 students are enrolled.
Explore Pathways College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Pathways's tuition & fees is $7,056.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Pathways.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,681 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Student Population for Pathways College is 9
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pathways College is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,681 at Pathways College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||320 N. Halstead St. Suite 215, Pasadena, CA 91107|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.pathwayscollege.org/netprice/net-price.html|
Pathways offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Pathways College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?