Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 183 students are enrolled into Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago. Paul Mitchell the School-Chicagois a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $19,500.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago. Total 183 students are attending Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,618 and 168 students received grants of scholarship aid (91.80% of total undergraduate students). Total 183 students are attending Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||1225 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60607|
|Net Price Calculator||paulmitchell.edu/chicago/programs/cosmetology|
Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago offers 4 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Paul Mitchell the School-Chicago has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?