Tuition & Fees $43,435
Student Population 881
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,446
Graduation Rate 83 %
Perry Technical Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Yakima, Washington. The highest degree offered by Perry Technical Institute is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $43,435 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 881 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Perry Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Perry Technical Institute are $43,435.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at PTI. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,446 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 881 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Perry Technical Institute is 83 %
Transfer-out Rate for Perry Technical Institute is 2 %
Retention Rate for Perry Technical Institute is 86 %
Student Population for Perry Technical Institute is 881
Student to Faculty Ratio for Perry Technical Institute is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,446 at Perry Technical Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
PTI offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||4||0|
Perry Technical Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Perry Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Washington?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Washington?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Washington?