Tuition & Fees $16,200
Student Population 54
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,834
Graduation Rate 73 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Phagans Beauty College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Corvallis, Oregon. The 2022 tuition & fees are $16,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 54 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Phagans Beauty College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Phagans Beauty College are $16,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Phagans Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,834 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 54 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Phagans Beauty College is 73 %
Retention Rate for Phagans Beauty College is 76 %
Student Population for Phagans Beauty College is 54
Student to Faculty Ratio for Phagans Beauty College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,834 at Phagans Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
Phagans Beauty offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Phagans Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Oregon?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Oregon?