2023 Tuition & Fees $17,800
Student Population 42
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,967
Graduation Rate 68 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Phagans School of Beauty is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Salem, Oregon.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 42 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Phagans School of Beauty varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $19,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Phagans School of Beauty
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Phagans School of Beauty's tuition & fees is $17,800.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Phagans School of Beauty.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,967 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 42 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Phagans School of Beauty is 68 %
Retention Rate for Phagans School of Beauty is 80 %
Student Population for Phagans School of Beauty is 42
Student to Faculty Ratio for Phagans School of Beauty is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,967 at Phagans School of Beauty.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||622 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97301|
|Net Price Calculator||phagans-schools.com/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Phagans School of Beauty offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Phagans School of Beauty does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Oregon Colleges
- How many colleges require recommendations in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Oregon?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Oregon?