Tuition & Fees $17,345
Student Population 88
Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,345 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 88 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $17,946 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at PIHMA College & Clinic. A total of 88 students is attending .
Student Population for Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture is 88
PIHMA College & Clinic offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?