Acceptance Rate 63 %
Tuition & Fees $23,320
Student Population 217
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,687
Graduation Rate 92 %
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc (PIMS) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc is $23,320 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 217 students are enrolled into PIMS. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 63% and the graduation rate is 92% last year.
The salary after graduation from Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc tuition and fees are $23,320 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at PIMS. The acceptance rate of PIMS is 63% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 49%. The average graduation rate is 92% and the transfer-out rate is 7%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,687 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 217 students are attending PIMS and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
PIMS offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?