Acceptance Rate 63 %
Tuition & Fees $23,320
Student Population 217
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,687
Graduation Rate 86 %
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc (PIMS) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc is $23,320 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 217 students are enrolled into PIMS. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 63% and the graduation rate is 86% last year.
The salary after graduation from Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc tuition and fees are $23,320 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at PIMS. The acceptance rate of PIMS is 63% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 49%. The average graduation rate is 86% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 217 students are attending PIMS and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,687 and 43 students received grants of scholarship aid (19.82% of total undergraduate students). Total 217 students are attending PIMS and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
|Address||5808 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-3706|
|Net Price Calculator||https://pims.edu/net-price-calculator/|
PIMS offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?