Pivot Point Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Bloomingdale, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 71 students are enrolled into Pivot Point Academy. Pivot Point Academyis a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Pivot Point Academy in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $18,398.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Pivot Point Academy. Total 71 students are attending Pivot Point Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,857 and 15 students received grants of scholarship aid (21.13% of total undergraduate students). Total 71 students are attending Pivot Point Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Pivot Point Academy offers 2 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Pivot Point Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?