Tuition & Fees $18,405
Student Population 81
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,857
Graduation Rate 76 %
Pivot Point Academy (Pivot Point Academy) is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Bloomingdale, Illinois. Pivot Point Academyis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Pivot Point Academy is $18,405 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 81 students are enrolled into Pivot Point Academy.
The salary after graduation from Pivot Point Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,600. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Pivot Point Academy in academic year 2019-2020. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $18,405.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Pivot Point Academy. Total 81 students are attending Pivot Point Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,857 and 12 students received grants of scholarship aid (14.81% of total undergraduate students). Total 81 students are attending Pivot Point Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
|Address||144 East Lake Street, Suite C, Bloomingdale, IL 60108-0000|
Pivot Point Academy offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Pivot Point Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?