2023 Tuition & Fees $15,856
It is a non-degree granting school.Porter and Chester Institute of Waterbury is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,856 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The salary after graduation from Porter and Chester Institute of Waterbury varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Porter and Chester Institute of Waterbury offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Porter and Chester Institute of Waterbury does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Porter and Chester Institute of Waterbury has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?