Prairie State College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Chicago Heights, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 3,946 students are enrolled into Prairie State College. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Prairie State College tuition and fees are $4,176 for Illinois residents and $9,342 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Prairie State College. Total 3,946 students are attending Prairie State College and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,076 and 47 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.19% of total undergraduate students). Total 3,946 students are attending Prairie State College and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||202 South Halsted Street, Chicago Heights, IL 60411-8226|
|Net Price Calculator||prairiestate.edu/apply-reg-pay/financial-aid-calculator/net-price-calculator/index|
Prairie State College offers 73 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||32||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
Prairie State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Prairie State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Prairie State College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?