Prairie State College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Chicago Heights, IL. It has a total enrollment of 4,403 and student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Prairie State College tuition and fees are $4,176 for Illinois residents and $9,342 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Prairie State College. Total 4,403 students are attending Prairie State College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,076 and 2,067 students received grants of scholarship aid (46.95% of total undergraduate students). Total 4,403 students are attending Prairie State College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Prairie State College offers 69 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||30||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||0|
Prairie State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Prairie State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Prairie State College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?