Acceptance Rate 56 %
SAT Average 1,270
Tuition & Fees $53,814
Student Population 5,015
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,124
Pratt Institute-Main is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $53,814 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 5,015 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 56% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from Pratt Institute-Main varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pratt Institute-Main are $53,814. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $35,226 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pratt Institute. The acceptance rate of Pratt Institute is 56% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 70% and the transfer-out rate is 8%. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,124 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,015 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Pratt Institute offers 73 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||8||0|
|Post Master's Degree||7||0|
Pratt Institute-Main does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,760)
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?