2023 Tuition & Fees $18,340
Student Population 25
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,563
Graduation Rate 95 %
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Precision Manufacturing Institute is a private (not-for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,340 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 25 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Precision Manufacturing Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,563 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 25 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Precision Manufacturing Institute is 95 %
Retention Rate for Precision Manufacturing Institute is 65 %
Student Population for Precision Manufacturing Institute is 25
Student to Faculty Ratio for Precision Manufacturing Institute is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,563 at Precision Manufacturing Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Precision Manufacturing Institute offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||1||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||3||0|
Precision Manufacturing Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Precision Manufacturing Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?