Graduate Program 4 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 152
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
2023 Tuition & Fees $6,925
Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America offers 4 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 152 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America and 134 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,925. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
Doctorate - Other (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$6,925|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||152 graduate students|
134 enrolled in online courses
It offers 4 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,925 at Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -6.47% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$6,392||$6,489||$7,404||$6,925|
At Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America, 152 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 79 male and 73 female students. By attendance status, there are 87 full-time and 65 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America, 134 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 18 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 152 students.
|In Some Online Classes||18|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?