Tuition & Fees $15,942
Student Population 6,197
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,711
Graduation Rate 20 %
Pueblo Community College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Pueblo, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,520 for Colorado residents and $15,942 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,197 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pueblo Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pueblo Community College are $4,520 for Colorado residents and $15,942 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pueblo CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,711 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,197 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pueblo Community College is 20 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pueblo Community College is 19 %
Student Population for Pueblo Community College is 6,197
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pueblo Community College is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,711 at Pueblo Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Pueblo CC offers 111 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||41||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||0|
Pueblo Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Pueblo Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?