Tuition & Fees $13,824
Student Population 98
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,001
Graduation Rate 43 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Queen City College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Clarksville, Tennessee.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $13,824 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 98 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Queen City College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $24,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Queen City College in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition & fees is $13,824.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Queen City.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,001 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 98 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Queen City College is 43 %
Retention Rate for Queen City College is 17 %
Student Population for Queen City College is 98
Student to Faculty Ratio for Queen City College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,001 at Queen City College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1594 Fort Campbell Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37042|
|Net Price Calculator||queencitycollege.com/qcc-net-price-calculator.html|
Queen City offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Queen City College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Queen City College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?