Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 9
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $12,000
Rabbinical College of America offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 9 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Rabbinical College of America. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,000. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Rabbinical College of America.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$12,000|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||9 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,000 at Rabbinical College of America. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$19,000||$11,500||$12,000||$12,000|
At Rabbinical College of America, 9 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 9 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Jersey?