Graduate Rate 21.62%
Transfer-Out Rate 16%
Retention Rate 72%
At Rabbinical College of America, the graduation rates was 21.62% (8 students out of 37 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 8 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Rabbinical College of America. Last year, the graduation rate was 21.62%. where 8 students out of 37 candidate completed their degree.
2 students completed their course in 4 years and 5 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||5.41%||5.41%||0.00%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Rabbinical College of America, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Rabbinical College of America is 16.22% (6 out of 37 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Rabbinical College of America, the retention rate is 72%.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Jersey?