Acceptance Rate 75 %
Tuition & Fees $12,250
Student Population 218
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,230
Graduation Rate 21 %
Yeshiva Toras Chaim is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lakewood, New Jersey. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $12,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 218 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75% and the graduation rate is 21% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Yeshiva Toras Chaim's tuition & fees is $12,250.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Yeshiva Toras Chaim. The acceptance rate of Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 75% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 90%. The average graduation rate is 21% and the transfer-out rate is 77%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $13,230 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 218 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 75 %.
Graduation Rate for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 21 %
Transfer-out Rate for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 77 %
Retention Rate for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 96 %
Student Population for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 218
Student to Faculty Ratio for Yeshiva Toras Chaim is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $13,230 at Yeshiva Toras Chaim.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||999 Ridge Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701|
|Net Price Calculator||https://sites.google.com/site/yeshivatoraschaimlakewood/|
Yeshiva Toras Chaim offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yeshiva Toras Chaim does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,000)
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?