Acceptance Rate 100.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $8,450
Student Population 49
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,305
Students:Faculty 10 : 1
Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Lakewood, New Jersey. The highest degree offered by Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,450 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 49 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100.00% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim's tuition & fees is $8,450.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim. The acceptance rate of Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 100.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 96.43%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,305 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 49 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 100.00 %.
Transfer-out Rate for Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 100 %
Retention Rate for Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 95 %
Student Population for Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 49
Student to Faculty Ratio for Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,305 at Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||160 Locust Street, Lakewood, NJ 08701-5827|
|Net Price Calculator||https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ym1F2JmDdaLKbjyXvfn4F7BjowDOmQG/view|
Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Rabbinical Seminary Mkor Chaim offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?